Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sick Of Myself.


It's been one of those days.

I am trying real hard to not get sick, but I have been achy all over with a scratchy throat and eyes and a few sneezes thrown in and been miserably cold all day.

Not bad enough to stay in bed all day, but bad enough where the smallest thing makes me aggravated and grouchy. And I certainly have been. It's been one of those days when I can say something, not meaning it to be taken in a bad way, but that's how it comes out of my mouth.
And I have gotten my feelings hurt over the smallest things as well.
I absolutely hate myself on these days.
I'm miserable and I make everyone around me miserable, too and I'm sick to death of acting like this and ending up apologizing to everyone every time I do it. I'm a grown-up and I should think before I act, no matter how crappy I feel. And the more I talk- the more offensive (and defensive) I become.

And so, once again, I'm apologizing.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day and I won't let the little things make me crazy, but today I'm so sick of myself being such a whiny ass witch that I'm going back to bed.

No comments: