Saturday, January 12, 2008

Black Clouds..........Over My Head....& A Bit Of A Rainbow.


My weekend has NOT been the best.

My car has messed up and left me stranded for three hours.
I wasn't able to find my meds at ANY shop in Easley and had to wait til this morning when I got off work to get it from the city where I work.
My tire went almost flat.
After driving and getting a piece of equipment- it was the wrong size so we went back to get the correct size and it had JUST closed. Had to go to another place and get one and it cost 4 TIMES as much. At LEAST it was a better quality one.
A relative tried to dictate something to me that they had no idea what they were talking about.
The dog has done everything in his power to gRAB MY ATTENTION BY ANNOYING ME.
i GOT MUD ALL OVER MY HANDS AND THEN HAD TO DRIVE WITH THEM DIRTY.
The damn caps lock just buggered up on me and I'm too lazy and pissed off to go back and correct it.
We couldn't find the traps we wanted for the field rat we have trying to destroy our kitchen.
There's not a damn thing on TV to watch on the weekends.
My kitchen needs a good cleaning and I just don't WANNA.
I haven't got to talk to either of my kids this weekend.
My radio in my car is going in and out- probally about to die on me as well.
We have a HUGE assed squirrel that jumps on the bedroom roof every TIME I just get dozing off.....which about gives me a darn heart attack- and I'm not kidding about that. It takes me 30 minutes to get my heart rate back to normal after the vermin does that.
My back is killing me- and my eyes are too from being out in the *shudder* SUNSHINE today for so long.I swear I must have vampire blood running thru my veins.
I miss Clay.
One of my best friends has been in the hospital.
My head hurts.
I'm annoyed.
That's not even half of my bad week- but...I'll spare you the rest.

On the upside.....I had the best steak I have ever eaten for lunch today at Applebees and my husband has been especially attentive to me as well, so the day hasn't been a total loss.

Hopefully tomorrow will see things looking up.
Let us Pray.......

4 comments:

lolly said...

Bright side? It can only get better!

Anonymous said...

lanHugs!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry bout that misspelling i was typing something and thought id erased it all. Luv ya! (it was HUGS!!!BTW)

Dauragon said...

This proves that a good slab of cow can fix almost anything.

The same rule applies to chocolate and chicken noodle soup.

Oh and caps lock is CRUSE CONTROL FOR COOL!