Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello, Fire Department....What's Your Emergency?


I am in SUCH trouble now.


This morning Paulius and I went out and grabbed a bite to eat before turning in for a nap.
Well, on the way home we stopped to grab a gallon of milk because I needed it (and some baking chocolate) to make his Birthday Cake this afternoon. (His actual Birthday is tomorrow.)

Well we walked past the candles and this is the conversation that followed....

"We need candles for my cake...."
"We have candles sweetie"
"Well, we bloody had better cause it's not a birthday cake if it doesn't have candles....27 of them to be exact...."
And my reply?...................


"Are you MAD? I'm not paying for the fire department to come out for a false alarm....27 candles, indeed."


OOps.....................
The look on his face was PRICELESS!!!!!!

Needless to say, I look forward to MY birthday surprise from HIM next month.

I won't even go into the conversation about the self-check out line...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just curious...what the hell happened at thet self ch/out? you both mention it