Monday, January 07, 2008

Horoscope for Life.


Found this on the net and have adopted it as my own for the rest of my life. Never will need another one- this says it all.
Can't remember where I found it- but in case they read this- THANK YOU! It was a true blessing I found it when I did..........

The future looks bright and full of hope.
The year brings many new and exciting changes,
and the surprises will keep you busy and
help you to grow. You will be challenged at times,
but you will endure and be stronger for them.
You will experience much laughter and joy,
love and happiness. There will also be some times
of disappointment and sadness, but nothing that
can crush your spirit or overwhelm the abundance
of blessing in your life. Live with an unapologetic
conviction and passion, and enjoy every moment to
its fullest. Learn from your mistakes and make
every effort to be the best person you can be
in the upcoming year. Be a blessing to others and
you will find that you are even more blessed in return.
Your three words to live by: love, laugh, learn.

I like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a blessing to me ... so all the other stuff must be true too. It will be a better year.

Hugs,
L

Anonymous said...

awwwww- that's so sweet Lois!
I hope it will be a better year.

So far it's looking better!