Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland Suprise!


Okay, so we had a blizzard here last night.
Well, maybe not a blizzard by MOST peoples standards- but to us South Carolinians it was.
4 and a half inches!
Yay- Everything was so beautiful all weighted down with the snow and sparkling like diamonds.
Then I came home and the dog wanted out. So I put him on his lead and opened the door.... He went BALLISTIC!

Apparently, Paulius had went out and built a snowman in our driveway and when Buddy went out the door he saw it and decided it was an intruder and was ready to tear it apart.
I laughed so hard I couldn't stand up for five minutes because Buddy sounded so ferocious. Finally I pulled myself off the floor long enough to drag him back into the house before he woke the entire neighborhood with his silliness.

Great watchdog- just still a bit unsure of exactly WHAT he should be watching out FOR!

Poor Buddy.

No comments: