Sunday, June 19, 2005

Holiday and Thunderstorms

I remember this feeling now. You know- the feeling of absolute bliss knowing you don't have anywhere you have to be or anything you have to do. Holiday.
So far I have slept, slept, watched three movies, snuggled with my hubby and gone thru two thunderstorms.


I am the BIGGEST baby when it comes to thunder and lightening.
I refuse to go anywhere near the tub, the sink, the telephone(never mind it's a cordless- I don't CARE- it's still electrical)or the toilet when it is storming. My hubby laughs at me when a storm blows up. I figure it evens out- I'm scared to death of thunderstorms- and he hates spiders. I kill spiders and he holds me during the storms.
I don't know what has made me so afraid of thunder and lightening- I don't remember any traumatic event happeniong during a storm during my life- but maybe I'm repressing.

Boy- I am all OVER the palce with this blog aren't I?

That's me today- Spazzy. But I don't HAVE to focus for another week.

I've been trying to lay off the chocolate for the past week. Did good too.
Yep- chocoholic here.

Dang- that Chocolate Tart Serendipity was making for her dad sounds good. Wish I had the recipe. Gotta remember to ask her for it.

Anyway- gotta go- have movies to watch, blogs to read, naps to take....

God- life is good this week!!

2 comments:

Chief Slacker said...

Invest in some good Surge Protector Power Strips and you'll be fine with anything electrical. ;O)

Vicarious Living said...

Ok, officially jealous here!
What movies did you watch?

As for thunderstorms, I LOVE them! The wind, the rain, the lightning.... I gotta get out of this desert.