Thursday, June 09, 2005

Holiday

Seeing as how things in my life have been so crazy for so long now, I have booked holiday from work. Beginning end of next week, I am going to have nine glorious days of free time to do whatever I want, free from encumberances and interuptions and demands.

Last time off I had was when Paulius and I went on honeymoon. We actually cut our honeymoon a bit short(only by a couple days) to buy new living room furniture instead of finishing out the trip we had planned. We don't regret it a bit- but it was, after all, over a year ago now.

What I really would like to do is go to the Theme Park and ride all the coasters and play in the waterpark all weekend- maybe play a few games of LazerTag, go fishing and lie by the pool ALOT. What we will probally end up doing is catching up on sleep , reading and watching a lot of TV. I am going to try and lose about 10-15 pounds during that time too.
I think I can do it.

I wanna go back to work relaxed, rested, and tanned. Maybe even with a new job offer from the company I applied to.

As you can see, I am very optimistic about holiday. But isn't that what holidays are for? To rejuvinate and restore ourselves?

If I can only make it til then..........and make it thru holiday without a major disaster.....

I can DO this- I know I can.

;-)

1 comment:

Vicarious Living said...

Good Luck and have fun!