Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Love Autumn.

It's so nice out today.

Time to do a bit of yard-work. Spread a bit of mulch- cut the last bit of grass for the year....maybe go down and trim the grass around the pond.

Not too hot to do it- not too cool to do it....Like the baby bears stuff- It's JUST right!!

What I really wanna do is stay in bed and cuddle with Paulius all day, but duty calls. Must.... be.... a............. responsible............. adult.........


God- I wish I had such great wealth that I could hire someone to do all these mundane things and i could just waste away the day......every day.

I suppose I would soon become bored with that tho....It would take a few months- but then I would be looking for something of a challenge.

Maybe Paulius and I could live in a different country for 3 months at a time- then move to the next one.

A different home in a different country for every season. That would be nice!!!

Where would I want to be each season?

Amsterdam in the Spring
St. Thomas in the Summer
New England in the Autumn
North Pole in the Winter. ( I would get first choice of the toys for Christmas because we would be Santa's neighbor- therefore his and Mrs. Claus' best Friends).

Did I ever tell y'all that when I was 6 I was adamant that I was going to marry Santa when I grew up?
Childhood Fantasies.

No comments: