Thursday, October 20, 2005

Consumption Per...

Worldwide chocolate consumption per capita per person per year-

Austria..............................11.6 lbs
Belgium.............................13.6
England.............................15.4
West Germany.................13.8
Sweden..............................11.6
Switzerland.......................22.0
United States...................10.0



Add another zero to the US and that's about MY quota for a year.
No Joke.

I don't know why I don't weigh at least 500 lbs.

I'm just glad I DONT.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Melissa...114 lbs.
I don't know how she doesn't weigh 500 lbs either!
(where does it all go?!)

serendipity said...

Ahh chocolate....

I'm not surprised Switzerland are at number 1, though I wonder how England are beating Belgium. Maybe we English just eat all the Belgian exports....

Silver Creek Mom said...

WOW and Canada is not on the list....Amazing. Nathan would eat nothing but chocolate if I'd let him.
LOL!