Monday, August 13, 2007

Damn AOL/AIM......


Damn AOL/AIM.

Three days ago it wouldn't let me sign in on AOL/AIM........I'm supposed to have AUTO sign in....now doesn't that mean that it remembers my password and then automatically signs me in to it?
Well, I thought so as well. THEN it said no.
Again and again.
So I reset my password. Great.....and I USED it that day. And the next. But now it's saying NO again.....so I went back and reset it again. And even with answering the security question and all that it's STILL not letting me in.
Bastards.
I hate being told NO.
It just royally pisses me off.

It's MY account- Lemme in Fuckers!!!! I wanna talk to my friends!!!! NOW!!!!

I feel the need to throw something....or punch the computer screen or something equally destructive.

And yeah, yeah, yeah.....I know Kato and Paulius.
But YOU started it and you know the rule...

*RULE 19,371....."If a male person commits a random act of violence on any piece of electronic equipment - it's perfectly within your rights for YOU, as a female, to do the same thing since a precedent has been set by the male, therefore rendering any male form of complaint or objection to your random act of violence completely null and void."*

So there you have it.....Completely and Entirely y'all's fault.
Would you like to hear more RULES from the Book of Goddesses?

2 comments:

Divian said...

i always want to abuse my computer. maybe i should seek help from dr. phil.

Divian said...

but dont you think he's kinda cute? hahahhahahaha i have issues i know.