Monday, August 20, 2007

Foooooooooooooood.....................

Ever have one of those days when you're RAVENOUS?
I'm having one of those today. I haven't given in and over-eaten...yet. I'm trying very hard to not do that, but dayummmmm my tummy is bitching and rumbling...I mean grumbling.

I want a big ole roast beef sandwich with swiss cheese and some onion rings and fries to go with it.
Or a big ole bowl of Banana Pudding, made from scratch.
Or how about a steak and baked potatoe with brown gravy and loads of sour cream? Even better some fried chicken and potatoe salad with some coleslaw and baked beans?

Yeah it helps me to write about all the things i can't have.
I mean i COULD have it if I wanted to- but let's look at it this way.....last night I wore my pedometer to work. I traveled 8,425 steps and all but about maybe 400 was UP the stairs. I come down the elevators- harder to fall UP stairs than down them and with my recent ankle and foot injuries(which are being awfully slow to heal )I'd rather not try going down stairs from 6 floors up.
I don't wanna ruin all that work- and boy is it WORK- by eating a bunch of high fat-high calorie foods. I'll stick with my apples and grapes and water and when I get the chance to eat yumy stuff- I'll just have about half or a third of what I really want.

I really do want my size 12s back again.

1 comment:

Divian said...

I LURVE me some good eats! Heck, the food network, is my favorite channel!

Thing is, although I want to, I cannot eat too much...maybe the lump in my belly the doctors cannot seem to diagnos...but I cannot eat more than 6 tablespoons at meal time. I have no desire to eat...and when my body is hungry, I can only eat a very little...

Aint that a bitch, for someone who LOVES food!! And I still ain't down to a sixe 8! I am a thick chick! :)