Sunday, August 19, 2007

Owwww- Owwww-Owwwwwwwwww!!!!


Bloody hell is this heat EVER going to go the hell away?

My head POUNDS every single day- some more than others(like today)....and then there is never a quiet moment at our house either.
The TV is constantly on, the dog is constantly in our faces wanting to play or to be let out and even then he's constantly barking while he's outside, and the cat is constantly either dragging the drapes off the windows or latching onto the leather furniture with his sharp-assed claws or climbing on the desk or kitchen counters which is NOT allowed and both are constantly being yelled at. Usually by me. I worked my ass off to have what I have and I'll be damned if I let those mangy animals destroy it all.

We have A/C in the living room only- so there is no place I can escape to to get rid of the headache. And I have to go to work tonight as well.
I'm not looking forward to all the walking and stair-climbing.
I just want a cold, dark spot to curl up in and relax.

3 comments:

Divian said...

It is just now starting to cool down here...or at least I hope. This morning was actually pretty cool. But I just know the day is going to heat up hotter than Hades.

We only have ac in the kitchen and living room...the rest of the house is a sauna...I have fans going and all the blinds are closed, but it does nothing against the heat.

Sunny said...

Yeah- I have a/c in the kitchen window as well, but Iit heats up so much in there it does NO good whatsoever to turn it on....I thought about trying to put it in the bedroom window- but that would require taking out a window and having to patch it in since the window is such a weird size. Just not worth the trouble i think.

Divian said...

I place the fans to the room me and the kids use in the hallway pointing into the room...it helps draw the cool air from the foyer to the living room.

My mom has a BIG house, but her a/c went out and it just costs so much to replace and being that the heat works, we just deal.

Dang.