Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Devil or Angel....Best Behavior Required

I was surfing the blogs yesterday and came upon one I really liked.
Rural Lesbian had quite a few interesting posts and I bookmarked the blog. Well, today the subject was Personal Evaluations.
(Sorry, hun, It was too good to not blog about here....You'll find when a topic peaks my interest and makes me wanna discuss it further I tend to blog about it myself- and I always link the original post too so it gets read as well....hope ya don't mind!)

I would be really scared if these things were required! OMG- can you imagine how mine would read with Paulius doing the write-up?
I have a quirky sense of humor- I think Paulius sees it WAY differently tho.
I have really bad habits that would be endearingly sweet to some people- but would be seen as absolutely unacceptable to other people. I mean I would have to sit in a chair with duct tape on my mouth and sitting on my hands if I ever wanted a good evaluation.

Evaluation I would give myself?

STRENGTHS-
Cooks like a demon
Strong willed
Hard worker (when motivation is strong)
Sentimental
Understanding of unusual circumstances
Loyal
Sexy
Loves kittens
Good in a crisis(unless hypodermic needles are involved)
Wicked sense of humor

WEAKNESSES-
Hates making small decisions
Perfectionist
Overly sensitive at times(Especially during PMS weeks)
Overly possessive
Detests grown cats
Likes to play practical jokes
Accident prone-must have insurance at all times
Re-arranges furniture on a weekly basis
Nasty temper when pushed too far(likes to throw things)

Now, as RL explains it- these evals would be produced on a yearly basis and would follow you from relationship to relationship.....passing to each new partner so they would know what they were getting into.
And as I explained in her post comments- I'm not sure that would be a good idea. Mainly because prospective new partners would be judging you on what others thought of you....and that takes away the fun of finding out for themselves. I mean, obviously, SOMETHING about you drew them to you in the first place.........should that not be taken into consideration over what your previous track record has been according to other people?

What about second chances? Maybe a person would like to start new and re-create themselves. What then...should they be persecuted for past mistakes?

On the other hand I have to admit that had I had evals of my exes I probably could have saved myself a lot of trouble.

If these evals were a reality- how much stock would you put into it if you were getting the low-down on your current love?
Probably wouldn't matter much when it came down to the nitty-gritty now would it?
Or would it?

What evaluation would you give yourself?
And as a sidenote- Paulius, I would love to see what evaluation you would give me. Honestly, I would, with no sulking from me on the HONEST results if they turn out to be something I don't agree on.

Treading on thin ice there aren't I guys? Eh- I love living life on the edge sometimes. It teaches me lessons.

4 comments:

Divian said...

I am all forgive and forget....each person has a chance to make a mistake and redemn themselves...

But then again, I cook like a demon also, and I take no prisners.

Ahhh, to forgive and forget over a plate of fetticine....to dream.

OzzyC said...

Since when is the love of any sort of feline a strength?

Paulius said...

Ok...asking me to write an evaluation of you.

You realise what you've done, don't you? You've taken the "Does this dress make my butt look fat" question to a WHOLE new level.

Yeah, because I'm REALLY gonna publicly list your faults (and that is not an implication that you HAVE faults, and cannot be questioned, asked about or used as ammunition in any future argument...so there)

Nuh-uh, never gonna happen.

Sunny said...

Awaiting- Cook-off!!!!

Rural Lesbian- Yeah, but it IS a cool idea in a lot of ways. And I listed mine as well....I have nothing to hide.
;-)

Ozzy-Exacly my point....and when Leonard kicks the bucket- I am designating you to remind me how much I HATE effing arrogant-assed grown cats before I go out and get another cute kitten.

Paulius- See comment on YOUR blog.
:P