Monday, August 06, 2007

What A Night.

Wow......Love the new site I work at. Last night was my first night there and I came home completely exhausted. I almost couldn't put one foot in front of the other. I took two Aleve and went my ass to bed. Paulius was on the computer and said he would be in there in about two minutes and I went to sleep so fast I don't even remember him coming to bed.

You know how at the other site I told you I walked about 2 miles and climbed 19 flights of stairs every night?
New site has it beat all to hell. Entire night I climbed 49 flights of stairs and walked 4 miles. I swear- if I don't lose weight here there is something medically WRONG.
I love the new hours tho.
Best part of the entire deal tho is there is practically NO TRAFFIC at those times of day coming OR going. WOOT!!!!

Damn- I'm starving this morning....errrrr........afternoon, I mean.

I think eggs and toast would be good. Even better would be pancakes with sugar and lemon juice like Paulius makes them...but alas- we have no lemon juice....something that will be corrected tomorrow when we go shopping.

********************************************************************************

7 comments:

Divian said...

Okay, now you've gone and done it...I've already eaten dinner and now I have a hankering for some scrambled eggs with extra butter!

Sunny said...

MMMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmm......eggs and butter........I wonder if Pink has some bacon?
;-)

Divian said...

Heehee...Ok, now I definitely have to wake in the morning...eggs, bacon and grits...YUMM!!

MC Etcher said...

Lemon juice? In pancakes? That's crazytalk!

MC Etcher said...

Wait, I gotta know, what's the recipe?

Paulius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny said...

Recipe to follow......