Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 Loves/Hates With "T"

1. Leave a comment on my blog and I will assign you a letter.
2. Write about ten things that you love that begin with that letter.
3. Post the list on your blog.
4.When people comment on your list of favorite things, assign them a letter and the game continues..... or not- I can do without the game continuing altho it WAS a blast to join in on the fun with the girls. I know not everyone feels that way about these things and I understand completely.
;-)

LOVE..............

1)Trees- Shade in the South in the Summer is DEFINITELY a PLUS!!

2)Teryaki Chicken- Been a staple in my quick dinners for YEARS!

3) Television- OMG- when I'm in the mood to watch it- I LOVE it. Especially HGTV.

4)Tee Shirts- Nothing more Classic than a plain white Tee- be it a short sleeve or a wife-beater.

5)Trucks- Love the sound of them- and the practicality of them. You're everyones friend when it comes time to move tho.

6)Tractors-I think a man on a big ole honkin' tractor , shirtless, and sweaty riding in the fields is one of the sexiest things on god's green earth.

7)Tonka Toys- They're indestructible- even the toughest, roughest kids cant tear 'em up.

8)The Tardis- Who wouldn't LOVE a Time machine???

9)Table Lamps-I LOVE mood lighting- Hate Overhead lights.

10)Templeton from Charlotte's Web- I think he was the MOST interesting character on there by FAR!
********************
********************
HATE...................

1)Temptations music...I don't know why- but it's like fingernails on a blackboard to me.

2)Tattletales- Siblings tattling just annoy the CRAP out of me. Guess it's a throw-back to MY younger days at home with MY siblings.

3)Tubas- UGH-Worst instrument EVER invented.

4)Tickling- I hate to be tickled- it makes me pee. LMAO.

5)Twin Beds for a married couple- Why? For God's sake WHY???

6)Tangles- Long hair and tangles don't mix...at ALL.

7)Tabasco - One Word- ULCER!!!

8)Topaz- The yellow colored ones. They put the UG in UGLY.

9)Tornadoes- Been there, done that- don't wanna do it again. EVER.

10)Television-Yeah I know I put it in the LOVE list too......but when I'm trying to lose weight- it's the ONE most hated thing in my life....8 out of every 10 commercials is for some food that LOOKS yummy and makes you want it. It's like advertising on Saturday mornings... for kids... at Christmastime...and like a kid, I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

That was way easier than I thought it would be!!!

3 comments:

Evan 08 said...

I'll bite. Just don't assign me Q or Z.

Today's word verification word: Strobe. Who'd-a thunk that we'd see a real bona fide word?

Sunny said...

Evan-
Awesome!!!!

How about "M"?

What??? An actual WORD????? They're running out of brains down at the word verification office!!!!!!

LOL- Mine is Bertoni....sounds like a Pasta Ad.

Terry Chandler said...

How can anyone hate the Temptations????? I loved 'em and the 4 Tops and the Supremes and the 4 Seasons.....I could go on and on.

Good luck on the vehicle.

Word verification: smsmolo

TC