Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleigh Ride


Well, maybe not just quite yet.

I went out to take my son to the fire-station this morning to talk to the fire chief and the car cranked right up. (Yes, I remembered to take the towel out from around the battery before I cranked it up.)
It's about 30 degrees warmer than it's been the past couple of night & days too.....and lo and behold- it's blowing snow flurries here today!!
I looked and this is supposed to go on for a couple days. Small accumulations here and there.....but I don't really see it happening.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the flurries while they last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to weather channel we'll get 3-4 inches by tomorrow morning. I hope you'll be able to get home allright. Im gonin to have frank call you to check. But you know hoe reliable the weather channel is. Yes thats sarcastic :).