Saturday, January 10, 2009

Frank Created a MONSTER......

A Java Monster- Monster, that is!!!
My eldest son, Frank, introduced to a LOVELY energy drink called MONSTER- as in Java Monster.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Mean Bean flavor. They are SOOOO good and the rush lasts about 4-5 hours. They taste like iced coffee-which I ADORE..... And are only 200 cals each.

I look like the guy in Dante's Peak tho when I have one...."Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee....cappachiiiiiiiinoooooooo, Laaaatteeeeeee....coffee,coffee,coffee......!!!!"
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............LMAO!!
If it works tho- I say DRINK 'em....only problem is...they cost around 2.50 for 15 oz.....a little on the pricey side...BUT- a couple times a week won't kill me.

Thanks, Doll!!!

2 comments:

rayray said...

i was almost expecting to see a giant run-on sentence. "ijustloveMonsterenergydrink!"

you must have written this five hours AFTER having one.
8)

Sunny said...

LOL- Accccccctuallly, I DID write it just about five hours after having one.....lol I had it at 2A in the morning and wrote this just as I got home from work at 7A.

That's why it's so short. When I lose the buzz- I crash hard. Hehehehehe.