Friday, January 16, 2009

Dazed & Confused.

Bloody Hell, it's FREEZING here!!!!

I won't bore you with the numbers since I see that Evan, Tom, and several other of my blogger friends have it MUCH worse than we do and would just laugh at me with my piddly single digit numbers. They would all say at least it's not NEGATIVE numbers and I should be out sunbathing instead of being such a crybaby.

And they're completely right in saying so. But, as I told John in Tom's Blog Comments, "Cold is Relative". Yeah, I know the original quote was "Time is Relative" but I'm a Goddess and I changed it to suit me. And you know what I always say...."It's All About ME.".

Besides- I honestly don't think .............ummmmmm............huh........That thought COMPLETELY went out the window.
Isn't confusion one of the first symptoms of hypothermia?

So here I sit.....dazed and confused. The story of my LIFE!

Oh yeah- I remember what I was going to blog about now-
We finally gave in and went and bought a new battery for the car.....after it not cranking AGAIN today when I got ready to leave for work. Just in time too- tonight it's supposed to be even colder than it was last night.
Brrrrrrrrrr................
I don't know how you Northerners and mid westerners DO it!!!
(And here I was thinking I wanted to live in freaking MONTANA a few months ago....in the summer.......when it was in the hundreds here with a thousand % humidity thrown in.)

Aren't we EVER going to have Spring and Autumn again? You know...remember those?.... TRANSITIONAL seasons that eaaaaaaase us into the hot Summer and the cold Winter months?

Owwww- I smell Paul's roast dinner cooking!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!

I need COFFEE!!!!
"Coffee, coffee, coffee,, coffee,,......Laaaatttttttteeeeeeee ,, Cappuccinoooooooooooo. "

Decaf will probably be best, huh?

No comments: