Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just thought of something I could post quickly.....

A bit of sweetness....... I got a phone call tonight and picked up the phone and it was a baby talking. Then after a couple minutes the baby hung up.

So I called the number back...(it was Daughter-in-law Kathy's phone number-she had called me earlier tonight.)
Again, I got the baby and after him "talking" for a couple minutes- he hung up.
So I called back again....and Kathy answered.
She asked me if C.J. had called me and when I said yes- she gave him the phone and he chattered for a couple minutes and then gave the phone back to her. Kathy said he must have wanted to talk to his Nana and got into her purse when she went to put clothes away. She said the old cell-phone that she gave to him to play with when she got her new phone "doesn't talk to him and make sounds" so he prefers playing with HERS whenever he gets the chance.

(Of course we all KNOW he was just playing with her phone- but I like HER version better!!)


LOL......What a CARD!!!!!

It was especially welcome because I had been crying just this afternoon missing Clayton.
How is THAT for a coincidence??????
My Baby Boy is looking out for me from Heaven.

I love you, Clay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAawww...thats sweet. You've been a popular one with the babies lately havent you? They all want to see Nana or go with Nana. They may have ulterior motives once they get older but its still nice to be needed isnt it? Luv Ya!

Sunny said...

I have been EXTREMELY popular with the younger kids this past year!!!

Hey- the POWER of the promise of MCDONALD'S French Fries is very powerful indeed with the little ones.

And CHOCOLATE!!!!! LOTS of CHOCOLATE!!!!!

As is McRibs and Sweet Tea with Frank........Or Chili with cheese and corn-chips in your and Julie's case.
Or Paul's Chicken bacon Mozzarella dish.....Or Coq au Vin......

I have to stop now- this post is NOT doing my diet any good this morning!!!

Love you!!

Seacat said...

Nope, those calls were no accident or coincidence. Someone knew you needed that at that moment!
Sea