Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Lord.....Dumb-Ass Idiots.

I just spent the past hour or so at the end of our driveway...or I should say my MOM'S driveway.
With the County Officer- AND Two Highway Patrol Officers and tow people, and rubberneckers, and EMS personnel, and relatives- both mine and the DAI's .

Some little dumb-ass idiot tried to commit suicide after having a domestic argument with his wife and telling her she would never see him again.

Sorry, Dink-Brain- but all you got out of the deal was a broken thigh from the steering wheel and a busted up face and hand from running your car headfirst into the cement block retaining wall at the end of Mom's driveway. Oh and a big ole hefty hospital and other various services bills for you to fight about!! How lucky are you??

No skid marks at all- it was intentional. The driveway is messed up- but they're cleaning it up now so I can get past the mess to go to work.
I'll be a few minutes late- but as you can see- I'm putting that time to GOOD use.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment at the House of Sun. I'm happy the DAI chose the wall and not your house to crash into, yeah?

Sunny said...

Lois- Nope never a dull moment to be had.....

Shelly- Ummmm yep- she actually WAS LHAO- they live about 11 houses down from us.

Seacat said...

Much more excitement than I've had around here!
Glad he'll be ok, maybe he'll think twice next time?!