Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wasted Space and Wasted Lights.....

(Who was the singer who did that song...Wasted Days and Wasted Nights...???)
ANYWAY...........

So here I sit......too early to get ready for work...too late to try to play Fable II before I have to leave.

Maybe tomorrow morning, I'll get to give it a whirl. Or maybe not....We'll see how things stack up tomorrow.
I got the paint to FINALLY repaint my Main Entrance Hallway. That's a project I cannot WAIT to get started on as well.
Marie calls the color "Baby Poop Brown"..... Frank says the color is actually called "Mocha".

I absolutely LOVE the color- but may add a half gallon of white I have to it to lighten it up JUSSSSSST a tad so it's not the EXACT same color as Devon's room.
All I have to say is- Any Color is better than that Easter Egg Lavender that's on the walls now....and with Black carpet no less.

I'm ashamed to say I LIVE here sometimes.

My plan is to paint the walls that taupe brown and then make my entire Hallway wall into a family photo gallery. All the photos in Black frames and my black curio cabinet down-lit and filled with my special mementos and crystal in the center of the hallway where the archway leading to the living room is. Its the ONLY part of the hallway that's wide enough to hold a piece of furniture. Even a smallish narrow console table is too wide for that hallway.

SO frustrating to have a 40 foot by 40 INCH hallway and it all be wasted space.

I really need a bit of a nap again altho I just got up.
and NO- I haven't had a MONSTER drink ...........yet.

Maybe I should go GET one tho!!! I have a few of them in the fridge. Yummmmmmmmm!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mocha my ass....let us know if you need help painting. Devon has his heart set on it and Im off Wed & Thurs. every week. We can make a project out of it and get it done quickly. C-ya tomorrow,luv u!

Evan 08 said...

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights was Freddy Fender. That brought back memories... my dad used to sing that refrain all the time.

Sunny said...

Marie- LOL- Oh I KNOW Devon wants to help paint.......... And Wed & Thurs are my two Work days this week!!!
Figures!!

Evan- That's right- Freddy Fender- I was thinking it was Jimmy Buffet but I KNEW that wasn't right!! Thanks!!!
I love that song too. too bad RB doesn't have cool songs like THAT on it- or some version like it....But on the upside- RB DOES have Cheeseburger in Paradise..... I still want country song version of Rock Band...First songs on my list to learn would be Honkeytonk Badonkadonk & He Thinks My Tractors Sexy,(notice how I modified the tractor song to be gender specific.....cant do much with HTBD tho......)

BTW- did y'all know it would have been Elvis' 74th birthday today????
OMG- I feel old.