Thursday, January 08, 2009

Third Time's A Charm....... Sometimes.

Well, I'm sitting here all happy and relaxed.

My son and his wife and youngest son came over for dinner and the guys grilled steaks while us girls made the indoor foods.
The steaks were grilled to perfection, the ranch potatoes were perfectly seasoned and the cheesecake was delish.
We watched a show on TV- the guys played a game on the x-box, and then I took the kids home.
Paul gave out about 30 minutes before hat- he had been up for well over 28 hours by that point and was about to fall flat on his face from exhaustion and all the excitement today.

Well, I came home, sat down here, and worked on my newest story-hopefully one i'll finish this year.
I'm still working on Hunters Revenge- but I'm just too happy to be able to get in the mood to work on that one much lately.
Same with Charlie's Choice....I don't feel too happy to work on it.......I just get upset thinking about working on it because it was my Dad who gave me the idea for the story-line.

My NEW one tho....now that's one I SERIOUSLY can get into....I 've been reading the Twilight Series and thought, "I've been working on an idea for a vampyre story for years- why not just bite the bullet and write the dang thing." It's not like I don't have all the details and stuff in my head anyway. And it's a dang good story, if I do say so. I love everything about vampyres. If I could- I'd probably BE one....(my dad says I probably already am....I love my steaks so rare they are still screaming MOOOO when i stick a knife in hem to eat, PLUS I detes the daylight sun.....seriously, if I see the full sunlight I look just LIKE one of the vampyres in the old movies- I duck and my arm gets thrown up over my face and I almost start screaming because the light hurts them so much I'm temporarily blinded) No joke. All that is 100% true- just ask my hubby or family or friends. They've all seen it happen.

I started getting it all together last night- and as some of you know- the hardest part for me was choosing a font to work in.I have to have the ambience-(the weather has been perfect for this ype sory around my house lately....) and the font-( I wanted something kind of old style gothic- and readable, yet I wanted somehing of a handwriting type script too.....)and I got it with a bit of help from you all.
Tis a lonely life I lead.........(freestyle script in bold)

I wanted to sit down when I got back and play a couple hours of Fable II before going to bed...but that-and the dishes- will have to wait until morning.
My tummy is full and I'm utterly exhausted from all the excitement....I managed to get a few hours sleep last night when Paul was too geared up to sleep, but I'm still dragging, so it's off to bed I go.

Sweet Dreams Everyone.






I actually sent a few of you the fonts asking for your opinion. Thank you for the input btw......

No comments: