Monday, December 01, 2008

Always Something


Yeah- so I wake up at noon and ask hubby if he's ready to go pick up his dental x-rays at the dentist for his appointment at the Oral Surgeon first thing in the morning. He says YES and so we get in the car and head that way.
On the way I start to get the shakes and I know I have to get something in my tummy soon to level my blood sugar or we're gonna be on the side of the road and in trouble. So we stop at the closest McDs. We get out, walk towards the door- and a guy stops us and tells us the INSIDE is closed for remodeling. Okay- it's lunchtime- there's a HUGE line at the Drive-Thru, but the WHOLE entire parking lot is full as well.
Fine.
We can stop at Burger King a mile down the road. So we get back in the car and head on towards our destination. As I enter the interstate it hits me......I drove right PAST the Burger King and my shakes are getting worse.
Well, it won't take but a minute at the dentist office since I called them EARLY last week and requested a copy and since they wouldn't mail them to the OS we would pick them up today since Paul's Appointment is the first one in the morning and we can't be two places at once.

So we got there and in he goes.......and a few minutes later(how LONG can it possibly TAKE to hand him a set of X-rays?) he came back out and said....well, I'll let HIM tell you about THAT particular part of our day, but suffice it to say they weren't ready and wouldn't be for at LEAST another half hour or so. How much notice do they need? A week isn't enough time for them???
Not a Happy Bunny is putting it mildly for me and Paul.
So we go and have a bite to eat and about 45 minutes later we come BACK and lo and behold- miracle of Miracles- they have them ready FOR us waiting!!!

Then we head towards the house and we stop at Wally World because when I went shopping for the babies Christmas, all they had was a TONKA Dump Truck and a TONKA Crane...one of each and I really wanted to get them both a Dump Truck or a Bulldozer- not the crane. I'm hoping to find one before Christmas and Exchange the Crane but the clerk said to keep coming by- they have shipments a couple times a week during the holiday season but ALL the TONKAs go quickly.

Anyway.....It's been a day already and all I really wanna do is go back to bed and sleep- which ALWAYS happens when I get stressed about stuff....and if you read Hubby's blog lately you know about the dental problems, and the smoking that isn't going on(no he's not smoking but I sure as hell need one lately), and the roof leaking in several places now, and well......just a dozen MORE things that I won't bother going into.

God does it never end????
Always something......and the list goes on and on.............

No comments: