Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year-Change of Luck???


Look!!!! My LUCKY NUMBERS!!!!!

I've heard that you're not supposed to take down your Christmas Tree before New Years Day. I've almost always taken mine down the day AFTER Christmas.
Maybe that accounts for my run of bad luck all these years??
As a Matter of fact- I think the year I met Paulius, I had taken down my tree on New Years afternoon because I had been working OT all the week after Christmas and just didn't have TIME to take it down. That proved to be one of the BEST years of my life.

So, I'm not going to be taking my tree down this year til The Day AFTER New Years.....(since I have to work both New years Eve AND New Years Day).

Let's just test this theory, shall we?

So when do you guys take your trees down? Or do you just do it whenever you get around to it????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually do not take my down until after the new year. Sometimes several days into it, as a matter of fact.
However, for the first time that I can remember, we took ours down today - the 26th.
Now, none of this is superstition. I just like the tree and I'm lazy. So, it stays up! This year, in-laws passed down a double recliner to us and we needed the room for that... so down came the tree.